Marketing Executive - Brands Business Unit - Tamworth
13 November 2023
Brands Business Unit
27 November 2023
About the company
Brands Business Unit, part of Headlam Group, is responsible for 10 floor covering brands targeting consumers, retailers, contractors, interior designers and architects.
As part of a friendly marketing team, you will be responsible for planning, executing and measuring the effectiveness of marketing projects, campaigns and product launches. You will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, whilst thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Plan, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing activity and campaigns across the full marketing mix; using learnings to inform future activity.
- Be able to develop marketing collateral across a variety of channels and mediums, including - printed publications, website, video, press releases, newsletters and organic and paid social media.
- Have knowledge of the different social media platforms and the ability create content and post updates and respond to comments and messages in the tone of the brand.
- Have an understanding of different methods of Point of Sale and how to analyse impact.
- Have the ability analyse, monitor and report on digital marketing data and use it to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and customer behaviour using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Write and edit website copy, press releases, brochures, adverts, POS material and content for social channels (organic and paid).
- Knowledge and understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO) and the application and measurement of SEO insight.
- Conduct and document market research on the latest trends in changing consumer tastes.
- Analyse, assess and evaluate competitors’ products and their marketing strategies.
- Plan and organise events – from stand design and organisation to measuring effectiveness.
- Have the ability to communicate well with clients, customers, external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure product information and photography is correct, managed and kept up to date and in line with guidelines.
- Work well yet accurately under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Be a team player with strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Possess strong project management and organisational skills, liaising confidently with the marketing team and the wider Tamworth team.
This role will require the following;
- Degree educated, or equivalent, in marketing or be studying towards your CIM or have proved experience in a marketing role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques and data analysis
- Familiarity with social media channels for both organic and paid social
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations.
- Project management and organisational skills
- A full UK driving licence
- an understanding of the interiors and home furnishings market.
- an interest in interiors and / or textiles brands.
- Good knowledge of GA4 and Google Data Suite and Monday.com
TO APPLY - YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.